The Best Gifts For The Fashionista
After graduating The Fashion Institute of Technology (many moons ago), I know fashion is completely subjective. I love that about it. You can make it all your own. You can choose to be someone new every day just by the armor you're wearing. There are certain outfits that make me feel like a million dollars.
For all of the fashion lovers out there, it's not about the price tag or the label, it's about how special this piece is to you. What you can make of it. Fashion can give you confidence to take on the world and kick some major a$$. The possibilities are endless.
1. Pink Crystal Flower Earrings by Mei Faith Studio
2. I Have to be Successful Mug by MugaBabe
3. #Fashionista Soy Candle by Essensu
4. Multi Color Beaded Embroidered Earrings by Kim Jakum Designs
5. More Issues Than Vogue T-shirts by Punch Drunk Designs
6. Peach Perfume Wall Print by Wandering Wall Designs
7. Red Dress Beaded Necklace by Jewels For Hope
8. Slouchy Crocheted Hat by Hooked On Yarn CT
9. Handbag Art by Ron Grong Illustration
10. Lipstick Ring by Emiko Shop